|| Policies and Terms of Service
|| Equipment Extended Service Plan
EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
Plan Seller: Verizon Internet Services Inc. or its affiliates ("Verizon Online"). Specifically, if you are located in New Jersey, the plan seller
is Verizon Online-New Jersey LLC. If you are located in Maryland, the plan seller is Verizon Online-Maryland LLC. If you are located in Pennsylvania,
the plan seller is Verizon Online Pennsylvania Partnership. If you are located in Texas, Oregon, Idaho, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana,
North Carolina, and certain areas of Virginia, the plan seller is GTE.NET LLC d/b/a Verizon Internet Solutions.
FOR VERIZON ONLINE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET SUBSCRIBERS
Plan Provider: Verizon Internet Services Inc. or its affiliates.
For questions or complaints, call Verizon Online Technical Support: Toll Free: 800-567-6789, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. In carrying out its
obligations, Verizon Online may, at its discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of Verizon Online's response, record part or all of the
calls between you and Verizon Online.
You can also write to us at: 14025 Riveredge Drive, Suite 300, Tampa, Florida 33637
The terms and conditions set forth herein and the documents to which they refer (including your monthly bill from Verizon Online and the email sent to your
Verizon.net email address setting forth your monthly charge) constitute an agreement between Verizon Online and you ("you" or "your"), as the subscriber to
the Verizon Online Extended Service Plan for Covered Equipment (the "Plan") for the services described herein. Your payment of charges for the Plan acts as
your acknowledgement of and agreement to these terms and conditions. Having this Plan is not a prerequisite for obtaining Internet service from Verizon Online.
Verizon Online is the obligor, provider and administrator of the Plan. The Plan is only offered to Verizon Online High-Speed Internet customers.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND RETAIN THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY.
If you have any questions, concerns, claims or complaints regarding this Plan, you can contact Verizon Online directly via the toll-free number set forth on the
first page of this Plan.
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR MODEM OR ROUTER, AS INCORPORATED ON THE RECEIPT FOR SUCH COVERED EQUIPMENT, IN, ILLINOIS, NEW YORK, OREGON, TEXAS,
UTAH, VIRGINIA OR WISCONSIN, THIS IS A SERVICE CONTRACT OR EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT. OTHERWISE, THIS IS A LIMITED EXTENDED WARRANTY. REFERENCES TO THE "PLAN"
THROUGHOUT THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE DEEMED TO REFER TO THE APPLICABLE TYPE OF CONTRACT IN THE STATE IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED YOUR MODEM/ROUTER.
- LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE ENTITY: For the avoidance of doubt, the entity financially and legally obligated to perform all obligations under this Plan is Verizon
Internet Services Inc. or its affiliates. If you are located in New Jersey, the plan seller is Verizon Online-New Jersey LLC. If you are located in Maryland,
the plan seller is Verizon Online-Maryland LLC. If you are located in Pennsylvania, the plan seller is Verizon Online Pennsylvania Partnership. If you are
located in Texas, Oregon, Idaho, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, and certain areas of Virginia, the plan seller is GTE.NET
LLC d/b/a Verizon Internet Solutions. REFERENCES TO "VERIZON ONLINE" THROUGHOUT THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE DEEMED TO REFER TO THE APPLICABLE ENTITY SET FORTH
ABOVE, IN THE STATE IN WHICH YOU PURCHASED YOUR MODEM/ROUTER.
- FEE: Payment. You will be billed the following rates per month as a monthly recurring charge ("MRC"), in advance, to receive this Plan.
This price will be listed on your monthly bill from Verizon Online, and you agree to pay monthly charges for this Plan as such charges may appear on
your monthly bill from Verizon Online. IF YOU UPGRADE TO OR PURCHASE NEW COVERED EQUIPMENT, YOU MUST REMOVE UNUSED EQUIPMENT FROM THE PLAN BY CALLING
VERIZON ONLINE AT Toll Free: 800-567-6789.
- Consumer DSL Westell Ethernet/Combo Modem Service Plan: $.99 MRC
- Consumer DSL Westell Gateway Service Plan: $2.49 MRC
- Business DSL Westell Ethernet/Combo Modem Service Plan: $1.49 MRC
- Business DSL Westell Gateway Service Plan: $3.79 MRC
- WHAT THIS PLAN COVERS:
- DEFINITION OF COVERED EQUIPMENT: "Covered Equipment" means a modem or gateway router owned by you for use with your Verizon
Online High Speed Internet service and that was (i) provided by Verizon Online or (ii) purchased by you through a Verizon store or (iii) purchased by
you through an authorized Verizon retail agent. "Covered Equipment" may also be refurbished or repaired equipment. You hereby assign to us the right to
receive the benefit of any full or partial manufacturer's warranty or other ancillary coverage remaining on any Covered Equipment covered under this Plan.
- COVERAGE FOR AN EXTENDED WARRANTY OR SERVICE WARRANTY: Verizon Online warrants the Covered Equipment against defects in material
and workmanship under normal use/wear and tear and service. THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE COVERED EQUIPMENT ONLY AND NOT ITS ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING ACCESSORIES
CONTAINED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE, IF ANY. At its option, Verizon Online shall either repair or replace the Covered Equipment during the warranty period
at no charge, as long as you follow the claims procedure set forth in Section VII, below. Refurbished, repaired or replaced equipment are not warranted
and will be registered automatically as Covered Equipment to be covered under this Plan. All Covered Equipment returned by you shall, upon Verizon
Online's receipt thereof, become the property of Verizon Online.
- COVERAGE FOR A SERVICE CONTRACT OR CONSUMER GUARANTY: If there is a defect (including a pre existing defect) in the material
and/or workmanship of the Covered Equipment, and the Covered Equipment has been subject only to normal use/wear and tear and service, Verizon Online
agrees to replace or repair the Covered Equipment at no charge, as long as you follow the claims procedure set forth in Section VII, below. The
replacement modem or router may be a new or reconditioned modem or router of equal or comparable value to the Covered Equipment. Non-original
manufacturer's parts may be used in reconditioned modems/routers. Refurbished, repaired or replaced equipment are not warranted and will be
registered automatically as Covered Equipment to be covered under this Plan. All Covered Equipment returned by you shall, upon Verizon Online's
receipt thereof, become the property of Verizon Online. THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE COVERED EQUIPMENT ONLY AND NOT ITS ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING
ACCESSORIES CONTAINED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE, IF ANY.
- WHAT THIS PLAN DOES NOT COVER:
- Incidental or consequential damage;
- Installation, removal or disposal of Covered Equipment or non-Covered Equipment;
- Damage to or problems with Covered Equipment caused by accident, abuse, neglect, negligence, misuse, improper installation, unauthorized modification
or repair, extreme environment (including extreme temperature or humidity), static electricity, fire, water, acts of God (including, but not limited to,
floods, fires, earthquakes and the like);
- Covered Equipment with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed;
- Problems or damage caused by a device that is not Covered Equipment, whether or not purchased by you at the same time as the Covered Equipment;
- Service necessary to comply with the regulations of any government body or agency arising after the date of the Plan or these terms and conditions;
- Covered Equipment that has been lost or stolen;
- Cosmetic damage to Covered Equipment, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, and broken plastic or metal, that does not otherwise affect
functionality of the Covered Equipment or materially impair your use of the Covered Equipment;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless failure of the consumable part has occurred due to a defect in materials and workmanship;
- Normal, periodic or preventative maintenance on Covered Equipment, customer education and cleanings; or
- Loss or damage as a result of violation of existing federal, state and municipal codes.
- Fluctuation or surges in electrical power during normal use of the Covered Equipment.
- HOW LONG THIS PLAN LASTS: Verizon Online will provide the warranties or benefits set forth in Section IV, above, for as long as you
subscribe to this Plan and Verizon Online High Speed Internet Service, starting from (A) ninety (90) days after your service ready date, if you are a new
Verizon Online High-Speed Internet customer or (B) ninety (90) days after your receipt of the Covered Equipment, if you are an existing Verizon Online High-Speed
Internet customer. Once you subscribe to this Plan, it will be provided for as long as you subscribe to Verizon Online High-Speed Internet Service or for the
duration of your continuous active service with Verizon Online, whichever is less, provided that you may terminate this Plan earlier, as set forth in more
detail in IX, below. If you are a resident of Virginia, Verizon must offer this Plan to you for at least one (1) full year.
- CLAIMS FOR REPAIRING OR REPLACING COVERED EQUIPMENT: THE FOLLOWING IS THE ONLY METHOD OF COVERED EQUIPMENT REPLACEMENT UNDER THE PLAN.
You cannot receive replacement of Covered Equipment from any retail store, including any Verizon store or any authorized Verizon retail agent. In order to
obtain a replacement for your Covered Equipment:
- You must first contact Verizon Online Technical Support at Toll Free: 800-567-6789 to initiate the claims process. Technical support is available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- During your call, Verizon Online Technical Support will run a series of diagnostic tests on your DSL or high-speed internet line.
- You must provide information about the symptoms and causes of the problems with the Covered Equipment, and you must follow the instructions given
you by Verizon Online Technical Support.
- If the diagnostic tests performed by the Verizon Online Technical Support representative show that your Covered Equipment is faulty, Verizon
Online will ship replacement Covered Equipment to you at no charge. Verizon Online will also send you a prepaid Return Merchandise Label that you
must use to return the defective Covered Equipment to us.
- IF YOU FAIL TO RETURN THE DEFECTIVE COVERED EQUIPMENT TO US WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF RECEIVING THE RETURN MERCHANDISE LABEL, YOU WILL BE BILLED
FOR THE FULL RETAIL VALUE OF THE REPLACEMENT COVERED EQUIPMENT. YOU CAN AVOID THIS CHARGE SIMPLY BY RETURNING THE COVERED EQUIPMENT AS DIRECTED.
- NON-COVERED CLAIMS AND RELATED CHARGES. In the event that you make a claim pursuant to Section VII and replacement equipment is shipped
to you in exchange for your defective Covered Equipment, Verizon Online will notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of its receipt of your defective
Covered Equipment if Verizon Online determine that such defective Covered Equipment exceeds the scope or coverage of this Plan (e.g. defects not due to
normal wear and tear). If Verizon Online determines that the defective Covered Equipment is not covered by or does not comply with the Plan (the "Declined
Equipment"), the full retail value of the replacement Covered Equipment shipped to you will be applied to your monthly bill from Verizon Online, unless
you return the replacement Covered Equipment, in good working order, at your cost of shipping, within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the declined
coverage. If you return the replacement Covered Equipment as set forth above, you will be returned the Declined Equipment, and - in lieu of the full
retail value of the replacement Covered Equipment - a one-time $15 shipping and restocking charge will be included on your monthly bill from
- HOW AND WHEN YOU OR VERIZON ONLINE MAY TERMINATE THIS PLAN:
- SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH IX(B), BELOW, THIS PLAN MAY BE CANCELLED BY YOU OR VERIZON ONLINE FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Any termination, cancellation,
suspension, interruption or discontinuation of your High-Speed Internet service with Verizon Online constitutes cancellation of the Plan by you,
subject to these terms and conditions. Except as otherwise set forth in Paragraphs B, C and D, if you or Verizon Online cancel this Plan,
Verizon Online will provide to you a pro rata refund for the unexpired portion of the monthly term.
- If within thirty (30) days of receiving this Plan you wish to cancel service and you have not made a claim under this Plan, simply notify Verizon
Online and we will refund all fees paid up to the date of termination. IF YOU CANCEL AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH (C), VERIZON ONLINE MUST
PROVIDE YOU WITH A FULL REFUND NO LATER THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS. IF VERIZON ONLINE DOES NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY DURING THIS TIME PERIOD, YOU ARE
ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A REFUND IN THE AMOUNT OF WHAT YOU PAID, PLUS AN EXTRA TEN (10%) PERCENT FOR EACH MONTH IN WHICH YOUR MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED.
- In the event you had a covered claim prior to your cancellation within the first thirty (30) days of your receipt of the Plan, your refund will
be the greater of (i) the total charge paid by you less the cost of any covered claim or (ii) a pro rata refund for the unexpired portion of
the monthly term.
- If you decide to cancel this Plan, please call Verizon Online at Toll Free: 800-567-6789. If you fail to make any monthly payment for this
Plan or any charge provided for or required by the Plan, as described in these terms and conditions, coverage will cease on the date the payment
- Unless otherwise provided in these terms and conditions, if Verizon Online cancels the Plan, Verizon Online shall provide you with written
notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of cancellation, which will state the effective date and the grounds for cancellation.
- OTHER CONDITIONS FOR THIS PLAN:
- CHANGES TO THE PLAN. VERIZON ONLINE MAY CHANGE THE MONTHLY CHARGE FOR THE PLAN, THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PLAN, OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FROM TIME TO TIME UPON THIRTY (30) DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE TO YOU. SUCH NOTICE MAY BE PROVIDED IN A BILL INSERT IN VERIZON ONLINE'S MONTHLY TELEPHONE
BILLING ENVELOPE, AS A MESSAGE PRINTED ON THE VERIZON ONLINE BILL, IN A SEPARATE MAILING, IN AN EMAIL TO YOUR VERIZON.NET EMAIL ADDRESS, OR BY
ANY OTHER REASONABLE METHOD AT VERIZON ONLINE'S DISCRETION. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE MODIFIED CHARGES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE
MODIFIED ADMINISTRATION OF THE PLAN, YOU MAY CANCEL THE PLAN BY NOTICE TO US AT ANY TIME IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE
PAYMENT OF APPLICABLE CHARGES BY YOU, OR A REQUEST FOR SERVICE UNDER THE PLANS, AFTER RECEIVING SUCH NOTICE OF A CHANGE IN THE CHARGES OR OTHER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE ASSENT BY YOU TO THE CHANGE(S) IN THE CHARGES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Verizon Online and its parent company's or affiliates' liability for any negligence, error, mistake, or omission
regarding the Plan or repair or replacement of equipment under the Plan is limited to correction of any such error, mistake or omission. If
such a correction is not possible, liability of Verizon Online and its parent company or affiliates will be limited to charges for the amounts
actually paid by you for the Plan (but no more than the last 24 monthly charges you paid for the Plan). THIS IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY
NEGLIGENCE, ERROR, MISTAKE, OR OMISSION WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF VERIZON ONLINE AND ITS AFFILIATES. UNLESS THE LAW FORBIDS IT IN ANY
PARTICULAR CASE, YOU AND VERIZON ONLINE EACH AGREE TO LIMIT CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES OR OTHER MONETARY RELIEF AGAINST EACH OTHER TO DIRECT DAMAGES.
THIS LIMITATION AND WAIVER WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL VERIZON ONLINE, ITS PARENT COMPANY OR AFFILIATES,
OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PERSONAL INJURIES OR LOSS OF INCOME OR DATA ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED TO THE PROVISION OF THE PLAN OR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT
UNDER THE PLAN AND CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, ERROR, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, MISTAKE OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF VERIZON ONLINE OR ITS EMPLOYEES,
AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Verizon Online shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of the Plan
to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government requirement, regulatory agency
requirement civil or military authority, act of God, or other similar causes beyond Verizon Online's control. If any such force majeure occurs,
Verizon Online may elect to cancel and terminate the Plan immediately upon written notice to you.
- NO ASSIGNMENT; NO ABUSE OF THE PLAN. THIS PLAN IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL SUBSCRIBER/BUYER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE ASSIGNED OR
TRANSFERRED TO ANY SUBSEQUENT SUBSCRIBER/BUYER. Any transfer or assignment of the Plan is void. Any High-Speed Internet-related equipment
owned by anyone other than you may not be registered under the Plan. Any abuse of the Plan by you, including, but not limited to, seeking
repair or replacement of High-Speed Internet-related equipment not belonging to you, may result in immediate cancellation of the Plan without
- NON-WAIVER. Verizon Online's failure in any circumstance to require strict adherence to any term or condition set forth
herein shall not be deemed a waiver by us of any such term or condition under any other circumstance or of any other term or condition set
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION. YOU AND VERIZON ONLINE EACH AGREE TO SETTLE DISPUTES (EXCEPT CERTAIN SMALL CLAIMS)
ONLY BY ARBITRATION. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND REVIEW IS LIMITED, BUT AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF,
AND MUST HONOR THE SAME LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS A COURT WOULD. IF AN APPLICABLE STATUTE PROVIDES FOR AN AWARD OF
ATTORNEY'S FEES, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD THEM, TOO. You and Verizon Online also each agree to the fullest extent permitted by law that the
Federal Arbitration Act applies to the Plan. Except for qualifying small claims court cases, any controversy or claim arising out of or
relating to these terms and conditions or the Plan, or any product or service provided under or in connection with the Plan, or any advertising
for such products or services, will be settled by one or more neutral arbitrators before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") using
the then current consumer arbitration rules for the AAA. Any arbitration award made after completion of an arbitration is final and binding
and may be confirmed in any court of competent jurisdiction. An award and any judgment confirming it only applies to the arbitration in which
it was awarded and cannot be used in any other case, except to enforce the award itself. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT PERMIT CLASS
ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THOSE PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. IF FOR SOME REASON THIS PROHIBITION ON CLASS ARBITRATIONS IS DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE,
THEN THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL NOT APPLY. FURTHER, IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION,
EACH OF YOU AND VERIZON ONLINE WAIVE ANY TRIAL BY JURY.
- GENERAL TERMS IF THIS IS A WARRANTY OR SERVICE WARRANTY
- This Plan sets forth Verizon Online's responsibilities regarding the Covered Equipment. Replacement of the Covered Equipment, as described
herein, is your exclusive remedy. THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
FURTHER, NO WARRANTY IS MADE AS TO COVERAGE, AVAILABILITY OR GRADE OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY VERIZON ONLINE.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY
LASTS, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN SECTION X(B) MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GENERAL TERMS IF THIS IS A SERVICE CONTRACT OR CONSUMER GUARANTY:
- This Plan sets forth Verizon Online's responsibilities regarding the Covered Equipment. Replacement of the Covered Equipment, as
described herein, is your exclusive remedy. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A WARRANTY.
- Obligations of Verizon Online under this Plan are backed by the full faith and credit of Verizon Online.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- The Plan is not offered to persons who have not reached the age of majority. You represent that you are at least 18 years old and have the
legal capacity to accept this agreement. This Plan is valid only in the states of the United States of America in which it is offered. The Plan
may not be available in all states. The Plan is not available where prohibited by law. You agree that any information or data disclosed to us
under this Plan is not confidential or proprietary to you. If any part of the Plan or these terms and conditions, including any part of the
dispute resolution provisions, is held invalid, that part may be severed from this agreement. These terms and conditions and the documents to
which they refer form the entire agreement between us and you on their subjects. You cannot rely on any other documents or statements on those
subjects by any sales or service representatives, and you have no other rights with respect to service, except as specifically provided by law.
No oral modifications are valid. The Plan and any related disputes are governed by the laws of the state encompassing the address you provided
to us when you accepted this agreement, without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of that state. This agreement is not for the benefit of
any third party except for the parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, predecessors and successors in interest of Verizon Online.
- By entering into this Plan, you hereby agree that Verizon Online may collect and process data on your behalf when it provides service.
- OTHER RIGHTS: This Plan gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state, as set forth
in more detail below.
- ILLINOIS: The obligations of Verizon Online in this state are guaranteed by Verizon Communications Inc. You can contact Verizon Communications
Inc. as follows: Customer Sales and Solutions Center, P.O. Box 11328, St. Petersburg, FL 33733. Verizon Communications Inc. can also be reached at
- MICHIGAN: If the performance of this Plan is interrupted because of a strike of work stoppage at Verizon Online's place of
business, the effective period shall be extended for the period of the strike or work stoppage.
- NEW YORK: If Verizon Online cancel this Plan, Verizon Online shall mail a written notice to you at your last known address
at least fifteen (15) days prior to cancellation, which notice shall state the effective date of cancellation and reason for cancellation.
Written notice of cancellation by us is not required if the reason for cancellation is nonpayment, a material misrepresentation, or a
substantial breach of your duties under the Plan. Your right to cancel the Plan is non-transferable and applies only to the original
Plan purchaser. This Plan covers pre-existing defects.
- NORTH CAROLINA: The purchase of the Plan is not required either to purchase or obtain financing for the Covered Equipment.
Verizon Online may elect not to renew the Plan, but Verizon Online may not cancel the Plan prior to the expiration of the monthly term except
for non-payment or for violation of the terms and conditions of the Plan.
- OREGON: The obligations of Verizon Online in this state are guaranteed by Verizon Communications Inc. You can contact
Verizon Communications Inc. as follows: Customer Sales and Solutions Center, P.O. Box 11328, St. Petersburg, FL 33733. Verizon Communications
Inc. can also be reached at 1-800 483-3000.
- TEXAS: Verizon Online may cancel this Plan by mailing you a written notice at your last known address before the fifth
(5th) day preceding the effective date of the cancellation. Prior notice is not required if the reason for cancellation is nonpayment, a
material misrepresentation, or a substantial breach of your duties relating to the product or its use. The notice shall state the effective
date of the cancellation and the reason for the cancellation. Your right to cancel the Plan is not transferable and shall apply only to the
original purchaser of the Plan. This Plan covers pre-existing defects. If you have an unresolved question or complaint concerning this
Plan or a claim or questions concerning the regulation of service contracts, you may contact the Enforcement Division of the Texas
Department of Licensing and Regulation, PO Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711, phone # (800) 803-9202 (In TX) or (512) 463-2906 (Outside TX).
- WISCONSIN: THIS PLAN IS SUBJECT TO LIMITED REGULATION BY THE OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE.
(Entity Financially and Legally Obligated to Perform Service)
14025 Riveredge Drive
Tampa, Florida 33637